Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I'm Baaack!

Long time no see!

I've been busy... specifically with this little one born in February!


Yep, she celebrated her 2-month birthday already this week! We are so in love with our newest addition. She is just the sweetest thing and I am trying to snuggle her and love on her so much. As you may imagine, this has led to not much sewing or crafty time for me (and zero blog time!), but I've been missing the creative process so I'm going to start making a concentrated effort to get back to it. I have several (cute!!) projects cut out and ready to sew and I'm itching to get going! (though that may require bringing my sewing machine down to the dining room table - sorry husband!)


On my blog, I'm going to start with a big no-no and try to catch up on all the stuff I've made since I went MIA while pregnant... starting with Halloween. If you hate that sort of thing, please look away... but I really love having [almost] everything I have sewn documented on this blog, so I'm going to soldier along and get it all up here.

See you soon... baby just woke up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been looking at your blog for awhile - it's good to see you're back into it! Excited to see all of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!